We want all of our patrons to get the most out of their visit to the #1 R&B Venue in Chicagoland The Country Club Hills Theater. Remember, the more smoothly we are able to run our venue, the more enjoyable our concerts will be for everyone. Therefore, for the safety, convenience, and benefit of all concert goers, performers, and staff, we ask that all patrons please observe the following rules and regulations listed below:
1) All ticket sales are FINAL. Absolutely no refunds will be issued for purchased concert tickets. NO exception.
2) Once tickets are purchased, either online or here at the Country Club Hills box office, tickets may be transferred to/used by whomever a patron wishes to gain entry, and those tickets will be honored at the gate. However, once a ticket has been scanned by our staff, it is rendered invalid and cannot be used again to gain entry.
3) Patrons sitting in any areas of the theater will be responsible for keeping their ticket stub(s) that dictate their designated seating area upon their initial entry into the theater. Patrons will not be allowed to come and go through the gates during the concerts. We recommend to patrons who have difficulties sitting, kneeling or getting up from low positions to not purchase Lawn tickets. Bleacher seating and Lawn seating is not ADA Accessible.
Accessible Seating: Our facility is 100% ADA compliant. For more information or to inquire about purchasing wheelchair accessible seating, please call the box office at 708-798-2616.
4) There is no outside admittance of food or beverages into the Country Club Hills Theater. There will be Food & Beverages vendors present at each concert. Patrons purchasing Alcoholic Beverages will be subjected to proper age validation.
5) The Country Club Hills Theater has a recommended Lawn Pod Chair for Lawn ticket patrons. This is the approved regulated Pod Chair for our venue for the Lawn area. This does not mean that your Pod Chair has to have the Country Club Hills logo, but it must mirror this type of chair. All acceptable Lawn chairs must be completely flat on the bottom. There will be no admittance of Lawn Chairs that have legs of any kind.
6) Patrons who purchase tickets for the Bleacher seating and Stadium seating MUST adhere to the seat row and number printed on their tickets and refrain from changing seats, regardless of whether or not those seats are vacant.
7) Photography is allowed at all concerts unless otherwise stated. Flash Photography however is not allowed inside the Theater in our Reserved, Bleacher, Lawn or Stadium Seated areas. Recording devices, such as mp3 recorders, video cameras, I-Pad or any other recording device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Professional cameras with lenses longer than one inch or any SLR cameras are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If a patron is caught with a “professional” camera they will be asked to leave the theater immediately without a refund.
8) Patrons are expected to respect the space and overall experience of their fellow concert-goers. Any patrons found to be exhibiting lewd, profane, or otherwise indecent behavior (as defined by our staff) will be immediately ejected from the venue without refund.
9) No PETS are allowed on Theater grounds during concerts.
10) All patrons who wish to enter the theater must wear decent attire (as defined by our staff). Shirts and Shoes are required, provocative or indecent clothing ( i.e. bathing suits, see-through clothing, and shirts with vulgar content printed on them) is prohibited.
11) In the interest of preserving the best possible viewing experience for all concert-goers, Umbrellas are not allowed at the Country Club Hills Theater. In the event of rain, Ponchos will be made available to all patrons for purchase.
12) Ample PARKING will be available for Free in the following locations: Heritage Plaza Lot, Tech & Trade Lot, St. John School and St. John Church. Patrons parking in residential areas, private property, or municipal streets with NO PARKING signage will be towed AT THE OWNERS’S EXPENSE.
The Country Club Hills Theater is an all age’s theater which is located at 4116 W 183rd Street. Tickets are required to enter the theater. Recording devices are never allowed at concerts. Outside food or beverages of any kind are not permitted inside the theater. Patrons wearing obscene or indecent clothing are not allowed in The Country Club Hills Theater. Patrons using foul or abusive language or gestures will be escorted from the theater. Laser pens and pointers are not permitted. Policies are subject to change depending on the nature of the event.
Children entering the Theater must be accompanied by a parent or guardian as well as both parties having valid tickets to grant access into the theater
The Country Club Hills Theater is a non-smoking facility. Designated smoking areas are located outside.
Seating for those with disabilities is available Please mention this special need when purchasing tickets.